Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Monday, December 14, 2009

Things are Not in Place !!!




I am not talking about Samaykyaandhra and Telangana..! Its about my self..!
Nothing is in my favor these days, No one is favorable.. I don't know what i am doing? why i am doing? seems like I lost control on my self isn't it?

* Should be shifted to Hyderabad by now... status is ON-HOLD now..!

* Out of Fitness.. No Exercise for body and mind ;(

* Highly Challenged tasks at workplace.. become work-a-holic which i hate ;(

* Still commitments of settlements are pending ..

* Year passing..! Not yet achieved much this year..

* Felt Bore at the same time i can't find time to think anything else ;( Need to manage the time..

* Still didn't sleep some thing coming into my mind.. and some thing putting in this post.. ;)

Are you also in same?

2 comments:

  1. Answers to your Probs:
    1)Don't think too much about Hyd. The day will come. Present times I don't think you should think of Hyd. Bangalore life is more precious than Hyd, atleast for some time.

    2)Get early in the morning

    3) You should feel happy for the work coming to you. I don't think you feel satisfy getting Salary without work.

    4) Life is full of commitments

    5) Forget the past.Think about future

    6) Watch the pending movies

    7) Post any article on your blog if you get bored.If you don't get the topics then write about me (About my goodness)..ha ha ha

    Enjoy the Life...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Suman..!

    Thanks... Nice motivation..!

    ReplyDelete