Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Suggest Some Movies to Watch !

Guys ..

I am passionate of watching movies, some how i feel i am not providing justice to Hollywood. I have 1000+ movies in my library, i want to select the best movies to watch. can you suggest couple of worthily movies which can be watched. I like all kind of genres like fiction, drama, action and detective, suspense, romantic movies.

As I have couple of holidays in near, so i can enjoy watching the movies to some extent ;)
Thanks in Advance !!!

4 comments:

  1. My Suggestions for now:

    1.Hang Over
    2.Out Sourced

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Hang over (Comedy)
    2. Body of Lies (Action/Thriller)
    3. The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum. (Action Thrillers)
    4. The Exorcist (Horror)
    5. The Jackal
    6. Shooter
    7. MI: 2
    8. God Father
    9. Gone in 60 Seconds
    10. Face Off
    11. Air Force One
    12. Rambo Series
    13. Rocky Series
    14. Romeo Must Die
    15. The De-parted (watch it right now)

    Many more to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Suman Krishna..
    Thanx. I will watch them for sure..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Naveen.
    Thanks for your suggestions
    Outsourced I watched..!
    Hangover - yet 2 watch

    ReplyDelete