Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Friday, December 18, 2009

James Cameron "AVATAR"

AVATAR ! AVATAR ! AVATAR..James Cameron "AVATAR" .. Now Every where AVATAR Talk. most of my friends and flimy experts encouraging me to watch this movie. Creative Crazy director Ram Gopal Varma shared his views on AVATAR as Don't see it, Experience it. Much Expectations, High budget movie.. I am eager to watch this movie. I watch Hollywood movies less when compared to Bolly, Tolly, Kolly..etc. I watched all the movies which directed by cameron to my knowledge such as The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Aliens,Titanic. I am gonna watch this movie for sure.. neither for Graphics nor for technical standards, only for the way they presented the story on screen and the message which he conveyed to viewers. I could not make time myself watch this movie yesterday with My Roomy, he went to INOX here to watch premier show.

I decided to watch this movie at IMAX 3D Hyderabad soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment