Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Experienced the Avatar in 3D !!!


I was in curious quest to watch Avatar movie that to in 3D, I have decided to watch that flick at Hyderabad as i was expressed earlier(James Cameron "AVATAR") gonna watch it in prasadz IMAX 3D. This Tuesday i watched it with few of my friends. Had Exciting experience in watching that film.


Few factors make me more anxiety before walking into Screen. I never watched 3D films, That to one of the Big 3D screen i am gonna watch, RGV's Experience in that movie plus I often hear from friends that we have to wear spectacles to watch any 3D film to get real experience in it. 

As soon as stepped into counter there we have noticed NO INTERVAL for this movie, Please refresh before the show starts. this makes added more  to my excitement. I have paid 150 bugs for coke (Even high price) because no interval and need concentration on watching the film. While entering into screen We got the small Cokes + spectacles from counter's executive.

As it was first time, about to watch 3D, I recollected that in this screen i watched Telugu film Parugu last year may First 2008 with my colleagues as Prasadz have no other 3D movies to show on this screen.

They showed some 3D Ads, I excited and Enjoyed objects in the screen likely to be appear and come into our directions and also we feel we are in the screen along with the objects. I was more excited if Ad is like this, movie how it would be..?  ha ha ha I would be talking to characters in AVATAR? -:) 


Movie Started - More exciting.... When i come out from the screen, Movie Ended in 2 hrs 46 min.  in those moments i had neither my attention in watching is deviated nor chit chatting with friends.


I think most of you all aware of the story and making of Avatar.  I want to share couple of moments in AVATAR which i feel like to share.

Most of the scenes 60- 80% are highly visual graphics animated and presented awesome.  


Effects of  real 3 Dimensions are 30 - 40 % i had experienced and get excited.


chasing  and fight scenes are performed well.



If dig into story As an Avatar, a human mind in an alien body, he finds himself torn between two worlds in a desperate fight for his own survival and that of the indigenous people. 

Director Creation is highly challenged and his efforts  were hundred percent can expect on screen with technical elements.

Performance and roles wise all are fit into their roles are simple. neither high nor low and suits the fundamentals.


Over all, One must watch and experience it in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment