Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wake up - Spread It.

I got this as a forwarded message, But make me think for a moment and inspired...! Being a INDIAN i am spreading this .. Nice one.. MERA BHARATH MAHAN...!!! click on Read More for complete message.

Don't Buy American Products Like PEPSI, COKE, INTEL, LEVIS, LEE, TRANSCEND, APPLE ...etc until OBAMA takes back his new policies of outsourcing to India jobs cut in America.. Think about country not fashion or status. If we Buy Indian products It will create five crore jobs in our country and makes Indian economy strong, we will develop Every Indian student will get Job. If you are a True Indian promote Indian products. Forward this to all Indians... I love My India.. India is Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment