Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Feel Tired, Over burdened ,Need Some Rest - Too Busy to Blog!!!



Busy, Busy Just the way I like it. This month alone my weekends are packed. All weekends i spent at Office. I had to take a break from active blogging for a while.Its very little time for blogging. Fighting with Code and setting up environment, as the applications which am going to be support in my project entering into steady state. I will get some free time after my project Go-Live, It will be on August! Till then my life style would be Eat Office, Drink Office and Sleep Office ;(

Completely hectic work theses days, apart from that my Gmail got blocked for few days and my mobile loss its eyes. its blind now. I need to repair the display panel. No SMS, No Much Calls, No much pingings.. Not feeling well.. NO much Fun.. ;( Ohh God! Please Make July month should move fast and faster !


I will try to post occasionally, so I won’t completely disappear. ;-) I miss checking my blog roll daily, but I do think it will be a good idea to get away from the Blog surf for a little while. See yaa..!! Have a Great Weeknd !!!

2 comments:

  1. Anna..yentha kashtam vachinde...nuvve ippudu maro Vamshi....Shankar = Vamshi of HCL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ SUMAN

    Not like a VAMSHI maaan..!! HCL is in top 10 list bcoz of him ;)

    ReplyDelete