Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's Your Raashi?

=========================================================
What you understand by the Title? Am I asking your Raashi? I am not a Astrologer to tell about your Past, Present and Future. then you immediately stuck for a moment why the hell he is asking my "Raashi", what he does with My Raashi. Hey stop thinking..! Its a Bollywood Movie Name "What's Your Raashi".

Sensational Creative Director Ashutosh Gowariker, Who has given us three great dramatic films with Lagaan, Swades, Jodhaa Akbar, now he is moving on to another genre with his next production. Titled What's Your Raashi? the film will star Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja(who will first be seen together in Love Story 2050) and will be a full-on light romantic comedy..!

All I can say about this film is is based on a novel called Kimball Ravenswood by Madhu Rye. And Music score By Sohail Sen. This film shooting part second schedule is going in US from 5th of this Month. And will be expecting in theaters by mid of this year..!

I just want to share a news with you that My Brother and Brother-in-law are belong to technical department for making this film. Most of them you already known that my Brother Mr.Venkat Gangadhari is in film industry. He is working as a Operative Cameran for this Movie. Just few things got into my mind about this movie title which tags my brother professional career which i am going to share.

Luck is what when preparation meets an Opportunity, I believe which exactly matches my brother. He started his career as a Still Photographer and turned to Operative Cameramen he is in film industry from past 10 years. He almost worked with Top Directors, Cameramen's in Telugu Film Industry, Few of the films which i remember ANANDAM, VENKY, DHEE, READY, AA NALUGURU, SONTHAM..etc. Not only for Tollywood he is shooting his Talent in Tamil Industry("Subramanya Puram", which he worked last) and Bollywood also, Recent Film he worked for "CHANDINI CHOWK to CHINA" and several Ads & trailers..!

During, his career he worked at Ramoji Film City and then he worked with one of present Tollywood Ruling Director Srinu Vytla for some tenure then presently he is working at AD-LABS, Mumbai. He worked for more than 300 movies so far..! In that He worked for few schedules for some movies and for some complete movies.

I often shows Healthy jealous on him, as he almost travelled across the Globe except USA. nearly 18+ countries .... ( one Passport Book finished with full of stamping, second is running), To night he is going to even USA also...! what i feel is Being a siliconite till now i did not get any chance to Fly anywhere :( Well, Even i strongly feel i can fly in near future being a silicon... :-)

Coming to Title, Is Raashi plays a major role in real life? I do not belive but what i felt some people by nature they shine like anything as they have "Raashi"s as some XYZ. But vison, plan, dedication, smart thinking, smart work, creative ness... will make the person to reach their goal irrespective of what Raashi he/she has.
In this Competition world, we always need to run best of best doing which makes best. I know very well my brother works hard and he carries lot of dedication towards profession.

This Young man, My Brother-in-law Mr.Mahesh Kumar, Who choosed his profession at CAMERA DEPARTMENT in Cini world. He started his career as Camera Assistant, This fellow almost worked more than 20 different Films in India. Good Charm and passion towards career. Gamyam and Chandamama movies in Telugu which i remember..! He also travelled more than 5 countries so far..

Well My Dear Bhayya n Machi .....!
Happy Journey & I wish you all the Best for your future endeavours .. :-)

Now to My friends, Please dont expect from me any movie tickets to watch this Movie :-)
=========================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment