Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is it a Wedding Season? Missing Everyone :(

==============================================================
Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence...A life sentence..!! Its one of the most special of occasions in one's life. I can say Marriage is not just coming together of two individuals. There is much more to it. To sustain a marriage it is important that there is effort from both sides than only a marriage can say carry on.

This month My Mail Box is full of with wedding invitations from friends,schoolmates,college buddies, chat friends, colleagues,neighbours,relatives...etc. I have 8 important marriages to be attend starts from Feb 13th to 28th ("Sshhh I am not a purohit ...!). As i have enjoyed two weeks vacation last month at hyderabad, again getting leave for this month is very difficult that to during this recession time.. :( :( :(
when i was in Hydearbad, i used to attend the marriages accordingly to make more memorable...rarely i skip my presence. This is the event where my schoolmates, college friends, Ex-colleagues meet together and its a kind of Get2Gether for us..!
But this time its very tough.. as i am in banglore.. balancing JOB and making my presence there for occassions is quite difficult..
OrkutPix.com™

People say marriages are made in heaven. Congratulations on your wedding .... to Ashwini, Satyam, Sampath, Ramana, Shyam, Manoj, Thrivikram and Krishna kanth. May your wedding day be the new begining of an everlasting happiness. lots of love and blessing...!!!
OrkutPix.com™

I am extremely sorry for my absence on the occassion of your marriage...! God Bless You !!!
==============================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment