Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Infy ...


I think in Year 2005..  About to finish final year MCA, Got call letter from Infosys to attend the interview (Because My Academic Background record is good :-) ), As i was fresher i had to clear the Written test then GD followed by HR Round. I was so Excited when i saw the call letter as if i got Offer letter for getting to Infosys.

I had a kind of Dream that if at all iam into IT industry.. "I will work in world Top companies like Microsoft, IBM, Google and Indian Top companies like Infosys, Satyam, TCS, Wipro." I had a week time to attend the interview. Hence I checked with couple of friends for Interview pattern. Surfed on Net, browse the Fresherworld.com for pattern and for mathematics Bought the Shakuntala Devi's Ar-thematic Book  Fought with Book and All set to write the Exam.

I think its Saturday, Written Test held at Begumpet some XYZ school. Lot of process happen for pre-written test. Entire Academic Score card i had entered, calculated my percentages.. in their forms. At last First Round completed. Result going to be announced in another 30 mins. I have waited. waited at Result Chart.. Results Announced My Name was not listed.. Felt Upset for some time and boost up myself I have few more companies in my Dream List. Convinced my self saying If not Indian Top company, i may get into World Top Company.  Back to home.. Went to a Movie with friends ;)

After couple of days.. Got a call from IBM..  Cleared all the rounds and Got Offer into IBM in a week span. Almost four and half years tenure in IBM with work experience in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad locations I was Happy that what i was doing. But Life is all about moving on for betterment. Looking for Change.. Last month got a Call letter from Infosys (This time for Laterals ;) ) and i was succeeded.  Got the Offer from Infosys. Two weeks back Joined in Infosys.

When it comes to work, as i was in IBM Environment it takes couple of months to adjust with Infy Environment. in these fifteen days with Infy.. I remember my school days .. Every day 7 periods in class. School Bus...Morning Bell, Lunch Bell.. Evening Bell...Play Ground... etc..  

I am waking up at 6:00 am Morning and finishing formalities then catch the Infy(school) Bus by 7:00 am and reach office by 08:00 am and swipe the Card for IN-Time (Like First Period in schools).. Lunch at Food court ( It's Gorgeous find the snap down).. Evening Games.. Swipe Out.. Catch the Bus again between 05:30 pm to 06:30 pm.. Reach home by between 07:00 pm to 09:30 pm. Day Khallaas. This is what happening every day in my Life ;) I just had a question whether Infy Changed My Life or i changed my lifestyle by opting Infy.


(This is the New food Court of Infosys Campus, as i every day see some Jaatara in it)








No comments:

Post a Comment