Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moving to Explore New Colors ...!

Meeting and Parting are two sides of Relationship.The time has approached me to say goodbye to Big Blues. I just want to take an opportunity to thank my colleagues, and the management for their support in my growth. This is really a cheerful moment for me working with them.
 
I convey my deep appreciation for the support, guidance and directions received from all of them in discharge of my functions. I shall always cherish the golden moments of my association with all the team members.
 
I have enjoyed my tenure and it was an enriching experience working with them. I am looking forward to this new challenge and will be starting a new phase of my career.

Once again I remain thankful to the Company for giving me an opportunity.I would like to have the same good bonding with all....

No comments:

Post a Comment