Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bought the New Mobile - NOKIA 5530

Loss is loss. On April first i loss my existing mobile which i was using my brother's lephone due to my inattention while driving on bike. Felt moody and loss touch with friends. ofcorse i have retained most of the contacts. After a week on April 8th i went to BIG C show room here at Dilsukh nagar with my friend and bought the new mobile. Nokia 5530 model. I was postponing buying of new Handset since 2 years. At last it was done ;) Handset is gorgeous..! I am enjoying with this new mobile... with new features...





2 comments:

  1. namaste anna...Mobile keko keka....nee mobile konadaniki sahaya padina naa peru peru raayaka povatatam chaala baadha kaliginchindi....


    Just Kidding....lite teesko.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nee gurunchi pratyekam ga oka post rayalanukunnanu... nee manasu ikkkada gaayapaduthundanukoledu... iam sorry..

    ReplyDelete