Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Terrific Traffic - Totally Tired up with Traveling !

Just It took two days to decide me Felt like hell with this traffic, Traveling From Vanasthali Puram to Hi-tech City is even worst than traveling from one state to another state. As i have habituated with 10 minutes drive to office in Bangalore, Here spending almost two hours to reach office and two and half hours to come back home is screwing my happiness and i am not a in a position to think anything. Its testing my patience. None of the routes are working out for me. whether i take drive or go by local train or by APSRTC Bus or even by the Company Bus.. result is same .. by end of the day feel like ..Is this Life which i am looking for?  Ohh.. God how many days i need to go office.. eagerly waiting for weekend to take rest.

Of course, I am getting a time to talk my self in any of these four and half hours at some point of time like where am I? why I am here. But at times i am not even having hope to think about myself as tiredness is with me always.Two years before Traffic was bit better in Hyderabad, Now God also cannot save the Hyderabad to get rid of traffic. 

what to do? life is restless? when i go bed its almost mid night.. when i wake up it should be before 6* (* Mandatory) otherwise late to office..late in catching bus.. late to everything. "late bed early wake up" - this quotation i need to stick to the wall in my bed room. I am planning some alternative solution to get rid out  of from this tiredness and terrific traffic
I was very happy when i  was in Bangalore that i am going to Hyderabad soon, simply i can settle at Hyderabad.. Bindaaz.. But here situation is different. Either i need to change my house or change the company.. Not at all possible for few months.. Even if i change the company also will not resolve the problem for traffic and journey. Thinking to stay at madhapur for few months. What you suggest ?

Lets see how it goes.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Anna..anduke Blore vadaladdu annadi...anyway one suggestion: catch any one who stays near to Hitech City (KP, JNTU)...jump...
    But u need a vehicle...

    PS: nenu kooda twarolo vaddam anukuntunna...naa paristiti yento...DSNR to Hitech City...

    ReplyDelete
  2. raa.. iddaram kalisi samsaaram cheddam.. i mean room teesukundaam ;)

    ReplyDelete