Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Monday, October 19, 2009

Aunty is No more !!!

Photobucket

What can anyone say at a time like this? Those of us and our loved ones who live under the shadow of this monster know how fragile and precious life can be. But when the beast takes one of our beloved ones that fact is brought home with painful force.

My best friend Gangadhar' s mother has expired last week unexpectedly. Words cannot alone express how sorry I am to hear this news. It was great shock to me. she is very jovial and kind nature. I never ever felt any odd time in their house.

I had very good time in my friend's house. His family treats me as one of their family member. Aunty is the one who always use to give support to me when i was fighting or controversial with her son since childhood. When i visit their home to watch cricket matches she will be giving company of watching cricket matches completely and rest of their family feels bore and jealous about us as we never give remote to them to switch into other channels.

Still i feel when i want coffee Aunty is the right choice to have coffee there in any time. Its hard to digest the fact that she is no more. ;(

My prayers, my thoughts, my tears, my heart, go out to my friend's family and may Aunty find peace in rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment