Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Driving towards Destination !

I Just want to share some moments which i had at office.. I Think its evening at 18:30 Today, "Hey Shankar! Well-Done, Splendid Job" --- My Project Manager appreciated me for kind of efforts. Though i bagged lot of appreciations earlier for various projects, This makes me more sense. After All trails and Errors mechanisms fixed some issues with help of one of Other project Friend(Thanks Shasheetha). At last we got some result. I am happy that My efforts are utilized, Because i committed few weekends to stretch on it and I have canceled my Today's Traveling to Hyderabad to attend my Brother's son First Birthday celebrations! My Efforts were calculated. I feel Result may fail efforts will never fail ;)

Since two months literally fighting in my office with source code and settings [Web logic 8.1 on Linux, Oracle 9i,Crystal Reports XI, Struts/Hibernate in J2EE]and environment setup locally for my project. Putting lot of efforts to get setup perfect in order to accept the challenging huge enhancement is coming up. Everything is new to Me.

Today i got some positive result as i able to setup environment and deploy my applications on production servers. Partially achieved something, However still some configurations need to be done at locally to achieve final outcome. Soon i need to fix those and get ready for BATTLE.

Thanks
Shankar

No comments:

Post a Comment