Blogs I Visit: [RGV][Makrand][Amir][Chaitu][BigB][Vishal][ChetanBhagath]

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

APSRTC - eTicket Reservation !

I just come to know this valuable news.. Good news from APSRTC for passengers. Its started "eTicket Reservation" like KSRTC. Earlier we used to have Only Agent Booking in APSRTC. No need to walk in to APSRTC Counters.. Gone those days... Now they coming up with this eTicket Reservation online service for any passenger to avail it. Its too late to start this. However some how it will be useful.

Note : Presently booking and cancellation of tickets through ebooking is permitted between 10 am to 12 noon only.

Here is the Direct Link http://www.apsrtc.in/APSRTCOnline

else visit www.apsrtc.in and choose eTicket Reservation

$$$$$ Happy Journey $$$$$


5 comments:

  1. Namaste anna..It is asking Landline number while registering...I don't have Landline...what should I do? Any advice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suman..

    You can give your Mobile # as Landline & Mobile fields.. It shd work..!

    else buy 1 land line or give some1else landline :-) :-) :-)

    By the its pilot stage i guess ebooking only for 2 hrs as of now .. so server is too busy 10 -12 am ....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..I have registed by giving my family friend's number..I have not yet logged in..I was too busy with work from 10 - 12 ...I will login 2marrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. U r not updating ur Telugu Blog. any particular reason for that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ SUMAN ..!

    Complete tough schedule here at hyderabad.. No specific reason to post in telugu blog.. new post should be posted in a day or two...!

    ReplyDelete